Switch. A quick-change direct mount chainring system from OneUp Components.
Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 5 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34, 36T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Compatibility: All Switch Carriers; 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains